Information on Data Protection.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Cliemteach Emotional Neuromarketing Lab. S.L.U
Commercial Name; (registered trademark and copyright): CLIEMTEACH ® ©
Tax Address: C/ Cronista Carreres nº1 Valencia 46003-Spain.
VAT NUMBER: B98898083
Registered in: In the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, dated 28-03-2017, inscription number 1, volume 10258, folio 1455, section, sheet 175417.
Contact telephone numbers:
Landline: +34 961 061 524
Mobile: + 34 645 159 958
Customer Service: email@example.com
Domain name: http://www.cliemteach.es
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
– To respond to queries and/or requests for information sent by users through the contact form provided on the website.
– To contact you in relation to the development of exclusive solutions developed for you or your company.
– Enable registration on our site.
– To provide you with the services that, if applicable, you have contracted.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
– To respond to queries and/or requests for information sent by users through the contact form provided on the website. The consent expressed with you at the time of your request.
– To contact you in relation to the development of exclusive solutions developed for you or your company. The consent expressed with you at the time of your request.
– To enable registration on the website. Your consent.
– To provide you with the services that, if applicable, you have contracted. Enable the execution of the contracted services.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The communication of data provided through this website or during the provision of services is not foreseen. In any case,
How long will we keep your data?
In general, the data provided will be retained:
– In the event that we understand that the data collected is no longer useful for the purpose for which it was collected.
– For the legal periods established by tax regulations (4 years).
In any case, they will be deleted when you request it and its deletion is possible.
Where do we obtain your data?
The data that we will process are those that you may provide us with throughout our relationship.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Insofar as neurobusiness.es processes your personal data, you have the right to request:
Access. – The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation of whether or not the data concerning him/her are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing being carried out.
Rectification. – The data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her, or the completion of incomplete personal data.
Deletion. – The interested party shall have the right to request the deletion of his personal data, in any case the deletion shall be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
Limitation of processing. – The interested party shall have the right to request the limitation of the processing of his/her personal data.
Opposition to the processing. – In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. neurobusiness.es will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right to data portability. – That is to say, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by means of a written and signed request addressed to Cliemteach Emotional Neuromarketing Lab C/Cronista Carreres Nº1-2º-8ª Valencia 46003 (Spain) or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens if I do not provide the requested data?
The refusal to provide all the identification and contact information indicated as mandatory may result in the impossibility to access the service or to respond to your requests.
Protection of the supervisory authorities.
If you believe it appropriate, you may request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency by filing the corresponding complaint. www.agpd.es. C/ Jorge Juan nº6 28001 Madrid.